Thursday, March 29, 2012

PARIS INSPIRACION.



I rarely post 'inspiration posts' because I find them lazy and uninspired, ironically. But, as it happens, I am lazy right now, and as I perused the web pages of Vogue.com, I came upon these three "street style" photos of fabulously inspiring outfits. All three photo subjects are completely different from one another and yet, I am in awe of each singular piece and I find it completely plausible that each woman would don any item pictured. Is it possible that I am projecting my latent desires to own these items of apparel, or is it plausible that I am simply and objectively inspired?  The inspired part may be plausible, but objectively eyeing these objects without selfishly desiring them. Impossible.

**Street Style Photos via Vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment