Friday, July 29, 2011

GANAS LOOK OF THE WEEK. STREET STALKERS.


Location--Ojai Abandoned Gas Station

This past weekend, the boy and I, and our lovely friends Jessie and James, spent a couple of wondrous days in Ojai, CA. While Jessie was working hard on taking photos for both our blogs, I worked harder on getting a tan. Thank you Jessie, your determination for work has only made me more lazy (see more of Jessie's photos here and here). This night in particular was spent doing an impromptu photo shoot at the abandoned gas station in Ojai (which has seduced all four of us for quite some time). We stopped to take these after a delectable fine-dining experience at Casa De Lagos. If you've ever been there you'll better understand the dry humor. The looks we received for our dinner attire were quite hilarious, almost as hilarious as my fixation on my food. No, really, the food is impeccable, REALLY, I'm Mexican, I wouldn't lie to you and I know my shit. Go.

Posing for these photos was a bit of a workout--due to all the sucking in after my Chile Colorado Burrito--but, after we finished, we definitely got a workout from all of our laborious bar-hopping (if you've ever been to Ojai you'll get the joke here as well). Anyhow, what I'm attempting to translate is... the trip was memorable, and even more memorable was our entertainment for the evening. Ladies and Gentlemen, I leave you with Nektare.


Afton's "Street Stalker" Outfit
Pencil Skirt--Vintage, Etsy
See-through Leotard-- Similar Slip at Urban Outfitters
Black Suede Shoes--Vintage, Recess of my Closet

Jessie's "Street Stalker" Outfit
Skirt--H&M
Leotard--H&M
Jewelry--Wendy Mink Ring, Forever 21 and Madewell Bracelets
Mules--Rachel Comey

No comments:

Post a Comment