Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I CAME, I SAW, THEY CONQUERED. The Flaming Lips at Hollywood Forever Cemetery



I'm honestly speechless at this point. Still in a haze. Mentally fragmented. I love Wayne Coyne. This moment is unforgettable. If a picture is worth a thousand words, these should make up for my inability to verbalize. I am love (Wayne Coyne says so) and in love (I say so) with The Flaming Lips. I hope to verbalize soon. It's brewing within...

Afton's "Soft Bulletin" Outfit
Dress--Vintage, Goodwill
Shoes--Jeffrey Campbell "Litas"
Belt--Black Velvet Ribbon
Earrings--Betsey Johnson, Macy's
Rings--Jewel Mint, Forever 21, and Vintage Disco Ball Ring
Bag--Forever 21
Sunglasses--Vintage

1 comment:

  1. I drove by there that day, saw the winding yellow tape and wondered who was playing that evening, and imagined all the people that would form the long line to get in. haha I've never been a fan of the FL, but, perhaps, if I had been there I would have been won over. Gosh, and I live so close. I do love the Dia de los Muertos there. It's a very cool place. Are you kidding me, Johnny Ramone's insane grave stone. BUT, those pics are amazing!!! Beautiful stuff, really. Someone's camera sure captured something special that night.
    S.D.

    ReplyDelete