Monday, May 7, 2012

UNO. DOS. TRES. CUATRO. CINCO.


Opening Ceremony's Fall/Winter 2012 lookbook is the crisp and cool mirage that hallucinations are made of--especially when a humid and sweltering heat is right around the corner. 
In addition to being the self-proclaimed "worst summer wardrobe enthusiast," the OpeningCeremony fall/winter lookbook only makes finding inspiration for the season of short-shorts and crop-tops that much more difficult. In an attempt to work on my warm weather wardrobe, my focus will be on an aspect I'm more likely to be inspired by, thrifting for summer dresses. The saving grace of the 90's, and I'm talking degrees. Wish me luck.

On a side note, this is my 100th post! Looking back, I can honestly say I am psyched about three things 1. I'm a centenarian. 2. I am proud of every single post I've published and 3. I'm still happy and motivated to work on creating unique, inspiring, streamlined and substantial content. Ok, back to drooling over Opening Ceremony, go ahead--click on it.


**photos via Opening Ceremony

No comments:

Post a Comment