Wednesday, August 10, 2011

GANAS LOOK OF THE WEEK. SHAWL COLLAR KNIT. PART TWO.


This is the other half of it. An adventure through Oxnard led us to the discovery of the Wagon Wheel Bowling Alley. We ventured inside and all I have to say is--all I can say is--what a beautiful sign. After an impromptu shoot in front of the sign-age, we drove to make dinner at one of my new all-time favorite places, the Old Place. We were so famished from the journey, that we reluctantly didn't capture our meal in photo form. I made the boy promise that we'd return to make up for lost photos--little did I know--he was already planning a trip back for brunch in the near future. Like I said, I'm one lucky woman.

Afton's "Anniversary" Outfit- Part Two
Knit--Vintage, Eddie Bauer
Purse--Vintage
Shoes--Jeffrey Campbell, Solestruck

No comments:

Post a Comment